Terms & Conditions Shop
Welcome to Retrospective of Jupiter
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Retrospective of Jupiter’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Retrospective of Jupiter’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
We are not responsible for the films shown on retrospectiveofjupiter.com, nor are we their creators. We dissociate ourselves from any film content shown on this platform. For any inquiries and information about films, we ask you to contact the respective creator of the film directly.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “Retrospective of Jupiter”, “www.retrospectiveofjupiter.com”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Country. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Of course we hope that you are satisfied with the ordered article. However, it can happen that one size does not fit or that a product arrives damaged. Within 30 days after receipt you can return the item or request a refund. After this time period has expired, a return or refund is no longer possible.
An order placed on Retrospective of Jupiter can be delivered to most countries. However, there are products that cannot be delivered to certain countries. If a product cannot be delivered to your country, we will contact you as soon as possible and refund your order in full.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return or refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at shop(at)retrospectiveofjupiter.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at shop(at)retrospectiveofjupiter.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Please use our form here.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods or custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. All sale items are final sale and cannot be returned; Any returned sale product will not be given store credit.
We strongly recommend that you insure your return and get proof of delivery.
Please note that we will only return or exchange items bought at retrospectiveofjupiter.com. Merchandise purchased from other retailers, including department or specialty stores, must be returned to the store from which it was originally purchased, and is subject to the return policy of the originating retailer.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Did you order the wrong size or colour?
Please note that returned clothes can only be exchanged for a different size or color, refund in cash is not possible. Once we have received your return, we will process your return and send you a new article in the desired size.
Returns and exchanges must be in original, unworn condition, and include all tags, original packaging, and original invoice. Please include also your desired size and the order number, which can be found in the received email. Costs for the return shipment are at the responsibility of the customer.
Please send returns to
Retrospective of Jupiter, Monbijoustrasse 90, 3007 Bern, Switzerland
Shipping costs will be charged for a new shipment of a product. Please get in touch with us by using the following email address shop(at)retrospectiveofjupiter.com. We will not send a new item until these new shipping costs are paid.
We charge the following shipping costs:
Shipping within Switzerland: 8$
Shipping within Europe: 10$
Shipping to other countries: 20$
Film rights of short films
We do not claim any film rights. We only show films that are already loaded on Vimeo or Youtube and therefore freely accessible. The film rights belong to the respective filmmakers. As a filmmaker you maintain all ownership of the filmmaterial presented on this website. For any inquiries regarding the published films on this website, please contact the respective filmmaker.
We ask the filmmakers to inform us if a film has been deleted and the respective film link on retrospectiveofjupiter.com is therefore no longer valid.
Please note that we regularly check the film links on retrospectiveofjupiter.com for actuality. If we find film links which are no longer valid, we reserve the right to delete the respective film pages on www.retrospectiveofjupiter.com without notifying the respective filmmaker.
Remove films from the platform
Filmmakers may notify us if they wish to have their film page or their Making Of removed from retrospectiveofjupiter.com. We kindly ask the filmmakers to send us an email to email@example.com. Please include the exact URL of the www.retrospectiveofjupiter.com film page in the mail. Please give us two to three weeks to remove the page.
Please note that we reserve the right not to publish submitted films on www.retrospectiveofjupiter.com if the films do not match our basic concept.
Unfortunately we cannot refund a submission fee after you have submitted your film. Your fee is paid for the consideration and review of your film. Submitting your film does not guarantee that your film will be accepted. If your film is not accepted, your submission fee will not be refunded.
Please note that we also use footages and thumbnails from your submitted film for social media. We run various social media accounts such as Instagram, where we regularly announce new films on www.retrospectiveofjupiter.com. For these posts we use these images and the corresponding film descriptions sent in by the filmmaker.
Making of films for Impact Space BTS
After submitting your Making Of film, we will upload your video to our YouTube channel so you can gain more popularity. Please note that we may add YouTube ads in your video. The reason why we are doing this is so that we can keep this platform running. We will also use your video and/or parts of it on various social platforms such as Instagram and Facebook. If you do not agree with this, please do not upload a video to our platform.
Unless otherwise stated, Retrospective of Jupiter and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Retrospective of Jupiter. (The published films on this website are excluded. We do not claim any rights for the shown films on this website.) All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://retrospectiveofjupiter.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://retrospectiveofjupiter.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://retrospectiveofjupiter.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://retrospectiveofjupiter.com
Redistribute content from Retrospective of Jupiter (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Retrospective of Jupiter does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Retrospective of Jupiter, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Retrospective of Jupiter shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Retrospective of Jupiter reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Retrospective of Jupiter a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Retrospective of Jupiter’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]